In compliance with Art.10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce we inform you:
QUALITY DEVS, S.L. is a company specialized in the provision of services for the development of computer applications.
www.qualitydevs.com is a domain on the Internet owned by QUALITY DEVS, S.L. (hereinafter QUALITY DEVS) with C.I.F. B85461960.
QUALITY DEVS is headquartered in Plaza del Sol 31, 1st floor, office 11 in Móstoles (28938), Madrid-Spain and registered office at Avenida Vía Láctea 48, portal 1, 8A in Móstoles (28938), Madrid-Spain, telephone +34 679 44 64 36 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUALITY DEVS is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid-Spain, Volume 25.724 Section 8 sheet 154, Page M-463691.
Access to this website and the contents published therein are freely accessible and do not entail any charge by QUALITY DEVS.
USE OF THE PORTAL AND ACCEPTANCE
The access and use of the Portal and any of its services attributes the condition of user and the unreserved acceptance of any class, of each and every one of the present general conditions as well as those other particular ones that, in its case, govern the use of the Portal or the services linked to it.
If the user decides not to accept all or part of these conditions, he / she must refrain from accessing the Portal and using its contents or services. The content of this Legal Notice may be modified, so its acceptance by the user, will be respect to the existing Notice at the time when the user accesses the Portal.
Also, access to the Portal www.qualitydevs.com is subject to all warnings, conditions of use and instructions, which at any time are brought to the attention of the user and complement, replace or modify this Legal Notice.
CONDITIONS OF THE PORTAL
By simply accessing the Portal or any of its services or content offered, the user agrees to use them diligently and correctly, in accordance with these conditions and in accordance with the law, morality and public order, and assumes, among others, the following obligations:
- Not use the contents or information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for sale or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data.
Do not suppress the identifying signs of QUALITY DEVS.
- Do not manipulate the information obtained through this Portal.
- Not to use the resources available for the unauthorized exploitation of the contents or Services of the Portal.
- Refrain from carrying out actions that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the Portal, equipment, systems, networks, programs, data or information, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Portal or services in The offered.
- Respond to the damages that may be suffered by QUALITY DEVS, and / or third parties in general, as a consequence of the breach of these conditions or of the particular conditions that apply to the services offered on this Portal, being bound by any claim, demand or sanction that could be formulated or imposed as a direct or indirect consequence of the mentioned non-compliance.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts the ownership of QUALITY DEVS on all brands, trade names, distinctive signs, services, content and information appearing on this Portal, and will refrain from using them without the express written authorization of QUALITY DEVS. By way of example, without this enumeration having a limiting character, the page itself, the information and materials included in it, the structure, texts, software, messages, sound and / or image files, photographs, databases, signs distinctive, logos, domain names and, in general, any kind of creation or material accessible through the Portal.
The user refrains from obtaining content or information by means other than those provided for that purpose, and recognizes and accepts the intellectual property rights that he is obliged to respect. Unless expressly authorized by QUALITY DEVS, the user nor may reproduce, transform, modify, distribute, rent, lend, display, transmit, retransmit, digitize, translate, adapt or make available any of the elements of this Portal.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The Legislation applicable to this Legal Notice will be Spanish legislation, and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond to them.